Barton Deakin will always work with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Barton Deakin applies strict standards on conflict of interest and will inform its clients of any conflicts or potential conflicts of interest as soon as they arise.
Email addresses provided for Barton Deakin Briefs are only used for this purpose.
Barton Deakin adheres to a strict code of ethics
- Complies with all lobbyist registration requirements and other regulatory instruments in all jurisdictions
- Acts in the broader public interest in all its dealings with clients and governments
- Makes realistic claims to its clients and will always be honest and transparent in making undertakings around client outcomes
- Will not act for a client where it believes the client’s activities may be illegal or unethical
- Will not represent a client into government without satisfying itself that the client’s case is accurate, truthful and not intended to mislead
- Treats all client information with the highest level of confidentiality